Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pretty in blue.

Maddie has big blue eyes. I can officially say she gets that from me. Really everything else is Donny. Although some people say (aside from Donny) that she is beginning to look more like me – to you people – I love you. Donny says she is like me all the time, but I think he may be referring to her attitude, since she loves to put her hand out and say “no.” Anyways, I love to dress Maddie in blue – it brings out her eyes. Which cannot be seen without a bow holding her hair back.

Maddie’s favorite “peek-a-boo” book from Gamma.
DSC_0695DSC_0700DSC_0704
Now if that doesn’t look suspicious – I don’t know what to tell ya!
DSC_0710

Then we tried to do some close ups – maybe a picture of Maddie’s face – maybe even a smile . . . . well . . . .
DSC_0723DSC_0725DSC_0726DSC_0727DSC_0729DSC_0730
Yeah, she was that happy.
DSC_0739

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...