Friday, September 2, 2011

Choo Choo

Maddie has a new obsession with trains. She has always liked them, and has loved pushing her toy train around the house. However, a couple weekends ago when we were in Richmond we got to see the train that goes around Short Pump Mall – well that was that. Since there she is always looking for a “choo choo.” So, I figured it was time to add the caboose to the train Aunt Carlie got her for her birthday. She hasn’t quite figured out how to “ride” it, but she loves playing with it just the same.
DSC_0496DSC_0501

Uh oh, that’s the mischievous look.
DSC_0506

Oh, fishy face while riding the train.
DSC_0514

And here's the “I’m riding my train and I just saw Dada pull up from work” look!
DSC_0522

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute :) I love her hair! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should mention the train at Short Pump Mall. I was just there in August and sat right next to the 'station' as I called to Skype with my boys...I have pictures and video of the "choo-choo".

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...