Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Week 38 Visit

Today was our 38 week doctors appointment. We did the usual - weight, blood pressure, exam, etc. The visit went great. I have gained a pound and my blood pressure was 100/68 - super low! I was surprised since I am taking some Sudafed for my cold I'm suffering through. Also, I have made progress! I am 2+ cm dilated and 75% effaced. Donny was very excited with the progress thinking surely the baby will be coming any second! Other than that, nothing really new. Still feeling good, I left the doctors office and went over the to gym. It is doing a good job of tiring me out, but, I still have some trouble sleeping through the night with this cold. We go back for our next visit next Wednesday, which I assume I will make it that far.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...