Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bear Wedding

Yes, we left Myrtle Beach and headed north for the Bear wedding. Maddie, again = super traveler. She didn't even cry on the whole car ride to Manassas. The wedding was awesome and we had a great time seeing everyone. It has hotter than heck, to the point where I was sweating down my legs that it looked like I had peed in my dress. Yeah, I went there. Anyways, while we were at the beach Maddie had perfected how to sit up. So, when we sit her up she can keep herself up and balance. She is so proud of herself once she does this and is all smiles. She can even chew on her dress or play with a toy while sitting. Here are some pix that I snapped when we went outside for a diaper change / photo session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...