Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pee-peeeeees!

That’s how Maddie says it, not me, well, not usually. Yes, Maddie is very excited about pee-pee whether it is you or her that is doing it. She loves to come into the bathroom and get your “paper” for you and “fush it” for you too. It just so happened that she actually went pee-pee in the potty the other day – she was ecstatic. I don’t think this is going to become any kind of regular thing but it was still pretty adorable. I may have given her a cupcake as a treat for going potty – and I may have given myself two as a treat also – one for me and one for the baby I mean, I’m not that selfish or piggy.
DSC_0026DSC_0031DSC_0032DSC_0034DSC_0039
Oh, did you want to see pictures of Maddie actually on the potty? Don’t worry I have some of those too! They’ll be in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...