Thursday, January 5, 2012

37 & 38 Weeks

Last week I had my 37 week doctors appointment. Everything was great, I was up 2lbs (ahem, Christmas?) and my blood pressure was 98/62. The baby’s heart rate was in the 130s and I measured at 41 weeks! Holy cow – no pun intended. The doctor said I was about 1cm dilated and 60% effaced so making good progress.

Today I had my 38 week appointment. Again everything looked good, I was down 1lb and my blood pressure was 108/82. I think my total weight gain is about 22lbs which I am pretty pleased with – less than what I gained with Maddie who was about 30lbs at my 39 week visit. The baby’s heart rate was in the 130s still and I am holding steady at measuring 41 weeks – ha! The baby is still head down and I am a “good 2cm” and still 60%.  The doctor didn’t seem like there was an urgency of delivery but just to be ready. So my bag is packed (as best it can be) and I have all paperwork/payments for everything all set so we’re ready! Poor Donny, every time I call him he says “is it urgent?” Nope, sorry not yet!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...