Monday, September 17, 2012

My Monday Lunch Date

One of the great things with Maddie going to “school” twice a week – aside from being able to go out and easily run errands, is I get to spend some quality time with D!
DSC_0366
Lets be honest this little guy loves to eat, um anything and everything.
DSC_0370
We also get to play just the two of us, which mainly is us crawling around (ugh my knees) and pulling up on stuff.
DSC_0375
Its hard with a second child to be able to have some bonding time with just them without depriving your first. And while Maddie and D do play together some, he just mainly wants to “eat” her toys which aggravates her.
DSC_0378
I think one of his first phrases he will learn from Maddie will be “no, D!” Poor guy.
DSC_0383
Anyways – my lunch date, Mondays and Thursdays, such a happy little bugger!
DSC_0380
It’s finger lickin’ good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...