Thursday, November 11, 2010

Daddy's Soccer

We have not been to any of Donny's soccer games this fall because they start at 8 and that is when Maddie goes to bed. Well, this past week the game started at 7:30 so we decided to go. I have no pictures of the actual game for a couple reasons:

1. It was a little cold and I didn't want to fish out the camera.
2. Maddie was busy showing Sam and Charley her toys while Emily and I were refereeing.
3. Dr. Pop and Mimi held Maddie for most of the time we were there.
4. I had to collect all of Maddie's toys and blankets, etc, and my camera was buried at the bottom of the bag.

However, when we got home, bundled up Maddie was sound asleep. She was so cuddled up that you could hardly see her, so I dug for my camera and took a picture.For the record - Sam and Charley were super helpers at the end of the half helping me get all of Maddie's toys together. Emily, you kids are so sweet and the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...