Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello Love – My “Black Friday” Camera

I love taking pictures – especially of Maddie. Who wouldn’t? I have taken tons and tons of pictures already and had to get an external hard drive to put them on so they wouldn’t bog down my computer. The one that I got is 1 TB, yes tera byte, yes that is 1000 GB – it can hold a ton – so I put all my videos on there too. Anyways, Donny had gotten me a new “point and shoot” camera for Mother’s Day. I love it, it is an upgrade from the one Aunt Melinda gave me as a wedding present when we got married over 4 years ago! My little Canon has served me well, and continues too. I have taken over 2,100 pix with it since I got it in May. Donny has since dubbed this camera as “his” because I now have my own “serious camera,” a Nikon D3000! I went out on Black Friday for the first time in my life to get this thing. It was really a great bundle and I do not, at all, regret standing in front of Target (because the line was that long) at 3:30. I got my camera, the standard lens, a zoom lens, a bag, and a 8GB card for a great deal. I have really been playing around with it and it is so easy to use – especially since I am used to a Canon, I was a little worried. April also has this same camera so she has showed me a couple tricks of the trade to get some good pictures. This thing takes pictures like you would not believe. It is so great and the quality is amazing. Here are some pictures that I have taken with my new camera that I just cannot get over. Oh, and in case you didn’t know already, Maddie is my main subject.

image

image

image

image

image

image

Look at that hair! Look at those eyes! This camera is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...