Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Not-So Wordless Wednesday: Christmas Card Reveal!

My cards are out and already been received by most so I figure I can officially reveal what we did this year! Here are a few pictures that almost made the cut this year . . .

. . . and April and Donny didn’t think I would post this one, ha!
DSC_0405DSC_0411DSC_0414DSC_0448DSC_0459DSC_0472DSC_0480DSC_0496DSC_0504DSC_0583

Oh, I know you are wondering, how did we ever pick our faves? Well, Donny was pretty particular about the ones he wanted, and well, here is what we came up with:

front
front

back
back

We were so fortunate this year to have our great friend April or AFC Photography (haha) do our pictures this year – as usual she did not disappoint! April, thank you so much for doing this for us, everything came out amazing. Keep that camera ready for when this baby comes – birth announcements – get ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...