Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I was informed today that I had yet to post my Easter pictures. With all this spare time I have laying around and such I cant believe I haven't gotten to it either. Actually I have been meaning to because I keep admiring the pictures on my camera and needed to dump them on my computer. The Easter Bunny came to our house and left a few goodies for the kiddos. Most importantly – our paci is gone – or as Maddie would say, her “piece.” Friday night was a bad night, she refused to go to bed and shocked us when she opened her door and came out into the family room wanting to “watch bikes with Dada.” Well, while she was out of her room the Easter Bunny snuck in and took her piece, and that was the end of it. Knock on some serious wood, we have not had a problem without it since!

So, anyways, back to the pictures, here is our Easter documented in photos.

Maddie woke up and told me, “Mama I peed,” and boy did she ever, she was soaked. So naturally we went to our fave go to t-shirt, Pirate Nation baby!
DSC_0226DSC_0227DSC_0229DSC_0231DSC_0233DSC_0235DSC_0239DSC_0244DSC_0246DSC_0248DSC_0251

Easter egg hunt! And by “hunt” I mean the eggs were on the ground and you literally just pick them up
DSC_0256DSC_0262

Maddie spent the whole time looking over her shoulder for the Easter Bunny, she was petrified of him!
DSC_0265
”Easter Bunny all gone!”
DSC_0275DSC_0291DSC_0297

Only a guy taking the picture would take it while you were holding your daughter and her underwear was hanging out – awesome!
DSC_0302
And then I fix her dress and she had her eyes closed, also awesome.
DSC_0304

Then after our naps we got into playing with some of our Easter goodies – our paints! I can’t reveal the finished product because we have to mail it to Gamma!DSC_0306DSC_0315DSC_0317DSC_0321

The many faces of Baby D.
DSC_0324DSC_0325DSC_0327DSC_0328DSC_0329

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...