Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Take picture

What my blog is really all about, right? I read other blogs that talk about real things going on in their life, you know, they write words and even paragraphs about stuff. Well I like to post pictures, sometimes I just go from one post and click below on an older post just to look at older pictures. It’s a good time waster, since I have a lot of free time. Anyways, Maddie is all about “take picture” these days. She likes to prop up D, and sometimes herself, and try to get him to smile or pose for a picture – whatever poses an almost 6 month old will give you. So here is some of my, ahem, Maddie’s work.
DSC_1421DSC_1430DSC_1434DSC_1439DSC_1440DSC_1441

I’m hoping this “smile” is a phase.
DSC_1442

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...