Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bye-Bye Baby Bath

Sorry D, I have put it off as long as possible but you are just too darn big for the sink bath. I know, you love it because you can have the little water spray on you but I really think its time. Trust me you will love the big bath tub.

What do you mean I’m done with the baby bath?
DSC_0215

Look, I’ll help out, I’ll wash out my own shampoo!
DSC_0217

What's wrong with this thing? The water won’t come out!DSC_0218

Well fine I’m just going to lay here and drink the water with my hands.
DSC_0226

Oh sure, tickle me with bubbles, that’s just not fair.
DSC_0230

That’s it! I’m sulking now, I’ll pout!! You can’t make me give up the baby bath, I won’t do it, I’m going to lounge here until you drag me out.
DSC_0233

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...