Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Donny!

Donny turned the big 2-8 this week. I did my first return to subbing this week so we didn't do a dinner celebration until Friday. Subbing was fun because I got to go back to PH and see all the teachers and students that I left behind last year. I also got to see lots of my students from the previous year also. But, it was really hard leaving Maddie in the mornings, fortunately she went to Donny's mom's house during the day and he was able to drop her off. I think I will try and sub here and there if it fits with the schedule.
For Donny's bday he decided he wanted to go out to Abuelo's. YUM! Aunt Melinda was also in town so she got to tag along. I managed to snap some super cute pictures of the birthday boy with Maddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...