Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hey Ma, what's for dinner?

That's right, we have moved on beyond that bland old rice cereal. We have tried peas (see below) and sweet potatoes (also see below). We have also tried applesauce which Maddie makes pretty cute puckering faces when she eats it. So far we kind of like the two veggies but she's not jumping out of her seat to eat more. I have also made up some pears, bananas and peaches that are frozen up in baggies in the freezer. Did I mention I have "made" all this food myself? That's right people, I am that good. Just kidding, it's about the easiest thing ever to make. Steam-Peel-Puree. We will keep you updated on our other likes and dislikes.
I know what you are thinking, 'Katie, do you really have Maddie wear bows even when she is eating?' Well, duh! If she could talk she would tell you that she loves them. And, if Donny were on here he would say he does to. Maddie would like to say a big thanks to her BFF Emery (her cuteness see here) for her bow shown below - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...