Thursday, December 2, 2010

A day with a diva.

Diva doesn’t even begin to cover it. For starters Maddie loves her high chair. She loves the huge tray, and I love her being my height and secure in a seat. And, I’m pretty sure the orange on the chair makes her hair look even more reddish. For the record, I am using Windows Live now to make my posts – how I survived before I don’t know. Either way, you can load tons more pictures a post and it takes practically no time at all! So, here is Maddie at lunch and doing some other stuff. Be prepared for picture overload!

DSC_0564

DSC_0519

DSC_0544

Ok mom, seriously, give me the camera!

DSC_0528

DSC_0515

After lunch we worked on our “crawling” which consists of Maddie watching the dogs move around the room and her pushing herself up to sit.

DSC_0565

Did I mention the dogs?

DSC_0569

DSC_0570

Maddie has some new “holiday” themed PJs. We got them at Crazy 8 for $5. They are footie PJs, they are fleece, and, they zipper! No more snaps!

DSC_0596

Hey Nike, come here so I can pull on you.

DSC_0600

Hey Nike, I can lay down just like you!

DSC_0601

And that folks, is a day in the life of Maddie.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...