Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Style

I knew what I wanted to do for our Christmas card this year, I just didn’t realize how hard it would be. And by hard I mean choosing between the 200+ pictures of cuteness just to create the cover! The inside is a whole other story. I had done the post to get the 50 free prints from Shutterfly, which was amazing because it saved me over $80 or so. Then of course there is the whole feat of trying to pick the right card, that opens the right way I want, and fits the pictures that I have. Decisions, decisions! I was never like this until I got pregnant. It took me weeks to pick the color green for the nursery, and I’m pretty sure they were all the same. Here are some pix from the photo shoot for the card – some were used and some were just downright funny.
Enjoy!

DSC_0158DSC_0182

Yes, we did try the bow. This is all I got.

DSC_0193

DSC_0210

DSC_0282_edited-1

DSC_0287_edited-1

Santa baby . . .

DSC_0320_edited-1

DSC_0363_edited-1

DSC_0405_edited-2

My personal favorite!!

DSC_0408_2

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...