Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Maddified Christmas

I only have about a thousand pictures from Christmas. So, I will just do a little montage and less writing. No one reads what I write anyways, right?
DSC_0473
Maddie got her very own singin and dancin Santa!
DSC_0488
Her very own kitchen….
DSC_0493
…and other such presents.
DSC_0490
Maddie got some really cool bath toys from Gamma too. Those will be posted later.

Now, equally important was Christmas dinner. It was just us for dinner – Mom, Dad, Donny, Melinda, Rick, Maddie and myself – so obviously we needed to have 10lbs of filet and 5lbs of potatoes, our own jello mold, etc. I have been tinkering with trying to learn about my camera, so here is what we captured.
Mom+Jello
DSC_0570
Dad+Filet
DSC_0569
Lin+Bernaise
(typical angry cooking face – hahaha)DSC_0575
seriously though . . .
DSC_0593
and the tables . . .
DSC_0581
DSC_0590

and for a little dessert Smile
DSC_0603DSC_0599
DSC_0637

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...