Friday, December 3, 2010

YouTube Videos - Maddie's Bath Time

I love to take videos of Maddie, but they are so hard to share on the blog! We have tons, I should say hours, of video when Maddie was born. Donny left me in the bed and followed Maddie to the nursery and documented her whole time in there. Anyways, the videos. I have created a YouTube channel in hopes of uploading videos to there and then being able to embed them into here. So here is my first attempt.

The channel where all the videos (once they are all up) is: http://www.youtube.com/user/kssmiTH1101?feature=mhum

Maddie love, love, loves her bath time! She has really taking a liking to being on her belly and splashing. I will warn you - if you watch the whole thing you will hear Donny sing a little :)

1 comment:

  1. she's a natural! this is adorable, katie--thanks for sharing it. and boy, have i missed dony's singing. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...