Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mama’s Day Out

Well, it was more like a weekend or so. It has been the first time I have ever been away from my little bean overnight! But, it was well worth it because I went down to Charlotte to see Rick and his team swim in their conference meet. Rick did really well and improved on his already speedy times. Here are a few pix captured on my weekend away! Also a bonus, Melinda came in from ECU so we got to hang out too!
DSC_0603
DSC_0618
DSC_0644
A little huggin’ action going on . . .
DSC_0663
One of the other teams assistant coaches had a purple mohawk! Which was awesome! I suggested this for W&L’s coach for next year.
DSC_0750
Intense and ready for the relay!DSC_0768
More hugging!
DSC_0797

Congrats to Rick and his other teammates who swam so well this weekend!

DSC_0809

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...