Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pre-birthday sickie

I really have no pictures of Maddie from this past week because she has been sick. By sick I mean a double ear infection plus a cold and a little GI bug that runs blow-out diarrhea up her back to her neck – hey, you asked! So no, I don’t have an cute sickie pictures to show you, and, for the record S-A-N-T-A (‘cause we spell his name around here) has been retired ‘til the holiday season comes back around. Once Maddie was feeling a little better, enough to actually ingest food, I did what any good parent would do – I gave Maddie some cake to see what she thought. Obviously this is in preparation to the fact that her birthday is around the corner . . . obviously.
DSC_0095DSC_0098

Cake . . . .what cake?
DSC_0102
DSC_0104

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...