Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Swinging into March!

Since Maddie was feeling better today, her hives have gone down, and it was a pretty nice day out, we decided to venture back down to the playground and try out the swings again. We had gone two weeks ago, but Maddie was really fussy and definitely not into it. That night was when she was up all night burning up and she had an ear infection – who knew? Well this was how our swing session started . . .
DSC_0920
Obviously loving it.
DSC_0922

So we started to try and make a game out of it. Or, always a winner, I would pretend to sneeze and then push her. She got into it some, so back to the camera I went. The sun was so bright it was hard to even see if I was getting Maddie in the picture. When I scrolled through I saw some teddy bear ears so I figured I was good. Here is what we got (unedited) . . .
DSC_0938
DSC_0942
DSC_0963

Maddie decided that she really just liked to look at the ground – still pretty cute though – I think it’s the ears
DSC_0970

When we got home it was almost naptime so we took a few more pictures. She was wearing her really cute giraffe outfit that she got from the Longworth's for Christmas – so we had to snap a few.

Done with juice and on the prowl.
DSC_0978

Hugging on all things – her highchair cover.
DSC_0986

I think this outfit makes her eyes look even more blue!
DSC_0990
”hi”
DSC_0992
DSC_0993
“so sweet”
DSC_0994

And what would a post be without some outtakes, right?
DSC_0997
DSC_0999DSC_0998

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...