Friday, October 21, 2011

Hello Homeplace

. . . and happy birthday Emily! A group of hungry people decided to get together and celebrate Emily’s birthday at the Homeplace, excellent idea. We got there right before we went in so I didn’t get a chance to do any great pictures before dinner, and after dinner it was dark. Bummer. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the meal even though I could not hear any of the conversations going on at the rest of the table – basically I sat next to Lincoln and we ate chicken and potatoes until they waitress stopped bringing them out. And, I may have asked Donny to take a plate of chicken off another tables tray – Donny was embarrassed and just blamed it on his pregnant wife.

Before dinner – Donny and the girls:
DSC_1041

After dinner attempts at group pictures:

DSC_1042DSC_1044DSC_1046

Here we all are at the Homeplace back in April:
DSC_0624
DSC_0559[4]

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I love the flashback pics!!...also, you can always count on Lincoln to make you feel good about eating a lot of food, as he can always eat more. Haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...