Monday, October 31, 2011

Shark Attack!

Are you ready for some serious picture overload? Ok, good because you know I couldn’t post just one picture of Maddie from Halloween. Oh, by the way she was a shark, and according to her, a “scary” shark. Fortunately it was a cool evening so Maddie wore her big puffer jacket under her costume which did a decent job at filling it out – aka so it didn’t look like it was swallowing her. I guess since she was a scary shark that’s why she chose not to smile in any pictures I tried to take.
DSC_1403DSC_1411DSC_1439DSC_1447DSC_1449

Like I said, the jacket really helped fill out the costume.
DSC_1454

To our first stop – Park’s house!
DSC_1465

Look at these two together again! I’m sure Park’s thinking “man I am so lucky I have teeth because I can eat candy, sorry Mads.”
2 teeth = no candy.
DSC_1483
These two last year . . . a whole lotta monkey business.
IMG_1732
A giraffe spotted in the wild!
DSC_1497

When you let Donny operate the camera, you get some rare finds, pictures that really capture the essence of the situation. Something like this for example – can you see Maddie through the tree that Donny apparently climbed to take this picture?
DSC_1523
Or how about this – normally I would never post a picture of myself from behind let alone pregnant, and huge – but anyway – a real gem by photographer Donny.
DSC_1532

We trick-r-treated to one house up at Mimi and Pop’s house and Maddie meant business . . . she took about five peanut butter cups all of which she said were for Dada – nice work Mads!
DSC_0007DSC_0008

Oh wait, I did get one half smile picture . . .
DSC_0013
. . . with her eyes closed, ahh maybe next year!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...