Monday, February 13, 2012

Kind of felt like super-mom

Basically we had no groceries/food or anything I could rustle up to eat in the house and since Sunday when I was going to go to the grocery store everyone fell asleep on me (including myself) I had to go on Monday – with the kiddos. So I fed Donny, gave him a quick bath, got us all dressed, and out the door to the store. I carried both kids across the lot and loaded us into the cart that has the car attached to the front. I bribed Maddie with those awesome cheddar jack cheese-its and off we went. I got all my stuff on the list and survived without any crying from anyone – me included – score! We got home and I got all the stuff unpacked and started into making cookies for Maddie’s class for Valentines Day. We may have made it 90% through when Donny woke up and I may have bounced him on my hip/shoved a paci in his mouth so I could get the last batch of cookies through the oven. We all broke down – I mean – eventually we all had lunch of some sort and took naps. Maddie and I resumed cookie activity after her nap – I let her do sprinkles – not a super-mom moment but she loved it, whatever.

How to decorate cookies for classmates at school:

1. Get sprinkles out of ramekin
DSC_0858

2. Sprinkle top of cookie
DSC_0860

3. Shove fingers in your mouth
DSC_0862

4. Eat all sprinkles stuck on your hand
DSC_0863

5. Scrap frosting and sprinkles off and eat when no ones looking
DSC_0865

6. Begin to redecorate said cookie
DSC_0867

After all this we packaged them all up and sent them off to school – just kidding. I cleaned them up and we let Dada eat them – he just doesn’t know Maddie licked them all clean before he ate them, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...