Wednesday, February 1, 2012

To the playground we go!

My posts have been slacking recently – duh, we have a new baby here and life adjusting to that is taking a little while. It makes you realize just how easy it is with one. Speaking of ease, my mom (Gamma) is here helping us/me out during the days while we try and figure out some semblance of a routine. And by routine I mean all kids are fed and cleaned/dressed and I try to get a chance to shower during the day and maybe remember to brush my teeth – welcome to the beginning days of life with two kiddos! So we took our first trip down the street to the park – loving this mid 50 degrees weather in January. Maddie had fun doing the stairs and slides while Donny just slept.
DSC_0705DSC_0710DSC_0715DSC_0717

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...