Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Midweek Confessions


It's time for another round of . . .

. . . car of E.

- I have been doing this boot camp for a week plus and I love it. We meet MWF so I have done it 4 times and its awesome. I am totally sore and on the verge of throwing up pretty much each time but its great.

- I have a secret blog that I have been writing about to go with the boot camp. I guess if you looked under my profile you could find it, duh, but it's not like I'm putting it out there. I feel insecure when talking about weight issues with really anyone. 3 almost 4 months post baby, yeah i need a boot camp.

- I may have rocked out this morning with my two year old to "this my stronger song, mama." Yeah, Maddie, Kelly Clarkson and I may have a had a little jam sesh this morning over waffles.


- Oh, and that boot camp thing, we are logging all our food. So no I did not have a waffle this morning. Buuuut, I did have a Chik-Fil-A chicken strip with Maddie at lunch today and it was one of the greatest things I have ever eaten.

- Another fave song of the moment, "what makes you beautiful," by One Direction. Yes I am a 13 year old girl when it comes to the music. Maddie calls is the "uh oh" song, just listen to it, you'll be hooked like me! (PS I am totally listening to it right now and bouncing around.)

- I wish I could do my makeup this well:

- I have been doing better-ish with my cleaning confession I made last week. I have yet to feel the urge to throw toys out the window. I have stationed a hamper in the living room to throw all clothes I find in there - including freshly used bibs and burps clothes. I have decided to no longer sort laundry - sorry - if you want it done do it yourself - my new motto.

- Apparently I am going to use a lot of - - - today - its just my mental pause.

- And my super confession, again with the boot camp, I am sore sometimes but not like catatonic-cant-move-out-of-bed sore which I thought I would be. Although I may change my mind on this after our session tonight.

- This picture always makes me smile, even when we have been screaming/crying/whining all day.



- And I don't know why (well I do because its so awesome), but every time I listen to this song I cry. It may or may not help that when Maddie hears this song she says, "I love this Jesus song."


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...