Friday, June 29, 2012

Another morning “project”

You can only paint and color some days. And some days you have to bring out the big guns. By that I mean none other than these . . . yup, strawberries, chocolate and sprinkles!
DSC_1334

Maddie and I were making some of these for our friends and one of Donny's co-workers. Maddie was in charge of the sprinkles (duh) and I was in charge of the chocolate . . .

Can we talk about how when I ask her to smile at me this is what she gives me . . . seriously??!!DSC_1336
DSC_1338DSC_1339DSC_1340

And, obviously since it is fruit after all that we are working with, someone had to sample our creations too.
DSC_1343DSC_1344DSC_1346DSC_1348

Poor D, he doesn’t know what he’s missing out on.

1 comment:

  1. I'll just say it...you are a way cooler mom than I am! Haha! so fun:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...