Monday, June 11, 2012

Solids

No I'm not talking about D’s physique, although that is true, I'm talking about his new food! Like before I am making all of his baby food – its super easy and sooo much cheaper than buying the jars! Come by any time, I’ll show ya. So far D has had apples, pears, bananas, sweet potato, carrots, peas, and squash. And guess what, he loves them all! Like there was every any doubt. Little miss Maddie, I am referring to her physique, loves some baby food – only the pureed sweet potatoes though!
DSC_1081
Love the pouf D.DSC_1082DSC_1085
Maddie eating get staple, mac n cheese. I swear that child is either going to turn into black bean or a cheesestick.
DSC_1089
Oh, and this is her new “smile.” Yikes.
DSC_1092

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...